Live Broadcast

現場直播

Weekly Writer's Circle

每週作家圈

● Offline — Next session in ● 離線——下一場在
Live broadcast will appear here during sessions
直播期間將在此顯示

Writing Through the Movement

書寫運動

Every Saturday, 10:00 AM EST — a live gathering of the Writer's Circle. We share drafts, discuss themes, and write together in real time. Past sessions are archived for later viewing.

每週六東部時間上午10點——作家圈的現場聚會。我們分享草稿、討論主題,並一起即時寫作。過往場次會存檔供日後觀看。

📅 Next: Saturday, Dec 7, 2024 📅 下一場:2024年12月7日 週六 ⏰ 10:00 AM EST ⏰ 東部時間上午10:00 💬 Open discussion + writing sprints 💬 開放討論 + 寫作衝刺
Dec 7 12月7日

Writing Through the Movement

書寫運動

Open discussion, writing sprints, and group feedback. Theme: "The Moment I Knew."

開放討論、寫作衝刺與小組回饋。主題:「我知道的那一刻」。

Dec 14 12月14日

Memoir Workshop — Structure & Voice

回憶錄工作坊——結構與聲音

A hands-on workshop on structuring personal narratives. Bring a draft (any length).

關於個人敘事結構的實作工作坊。請攜帶一份草稿(長度不拘)。

Dec 21 12月21日

Year-End Reflection Circle

年終反思圈

A special extended session to reflect on the year. Readings, shared stories, and a look ahead.

特別延長場次,反思這一年。朗讀、分享故事,以及展望未來。

Work in Progress

進行中的作品

Drafts & Notes From the Circle

圈內的草稿與筆記

Draft 草稿

Letter to My Younger Self

給年輕時自己的一封信

You are seventeen and you think the world is small. It's not small — it's just that you haven't seen it yet. The things you're afraid to say out loud? Say them. The people you're afraid to trust? Trust them — but verify…

你十七歲,覺得世界很小。不是世界小——是你還沒看見它。那些你不敢大聲說出口的話?說出來。那些你害怕信任的人?信任他們——但要驗證……

S Sarah K.Sarah K.
In Review 審閱中

The Night Everything Changed

一切改變的夜晚

It was raining in Vancouver. I remember because the rain on the window looked like the static on an old television — grey and restless. I was holding my phone, scrolling through messages I couldn't unread…

溫哥華下著雨。我記得是因為窗上的雨看起來像舊電視機的靜電——灰濛濛的不安。我握著手機,滾動著無法收回的訊息……

D David L.David L.
Draft 草稿

Three Generations, One Table

三代,一桌

My grandmother doesn't speak English. I don't speak Cantonese — not really, not the way she does. But when we sit at the same table, something passes between us that doesn't need words…

我的祖母不會說英文。我也不會說廣東話——不是真的會,不是像她那樣。但當我們坐在同一張桌子旁,某種不需要語言的東西在我們之間流動……

M Mei W.Mei W.
Published 已發布

Finding Home in a Foreign Tongue

在異國語言中尋找家

I learned English from late-night talk shows and borrowed library books. My accent was a map of everywhere I'd been and nowhere I fully belonged. Until I realized: belonging isn't a place — it's a choice…

我從深夜脫口秀和借來的圖書館書中學英文。我的口音是一張地圖,記錄了我去過的每個地方以及我從未完全歸屬的每一處。直到我意識到:歸屬感不是一個地方——而是一種選擇……

R Rui C.Rui C.

Share Your Story

分享你的故事

Submit a Memoir

提交回憶錄

Post as: 發布為:
✓ Your story has been received. We'll review it and post it soon. Thank you for sharing.
✓ 你的故事已收到。我們會審閱並盡快發布。感謝你的分享。

Why Share?

為何分享?

Every story adds a thread to the fabric of this movement. Your experience — no matter how small it seems — belongs here. This is not about polished prose; it's about truth, memory, and the courage to be seen.

每個故事都為這場運動的織物增添了一縷線。你的經歷——無論看來多麼微小——都屬於這裡。這不是關於精美的散文,而是關於真相、記憶,以及被看見的勇氣。

Prefer Email?

偏好使用電子郵件?

You can also send your story directly to us. Include your name (or note if you'd like to remain anonymous), your story, and any context you'd like us to know.

你也可以直接將故事寄給我們。請附上你的名字(或註明是否希望保持匿名)、你的故事,以及任何你希望我們了解的背景。

Community Guidelines

社群指南

We ask that all submissions be: (1) your own original work, (2) respectful of others' experiences and dignity, and (3) honest. We do not accept hate speech, targeted harassment, or content that endangers the community. All submissions are reviewed before publication.

我們要求所有提交作品:(1) 為你自己的原創作品,(2) 尊重他人的經歷與尊嚴,(3) 誠實。我們不接受仇恨言論、針對性騷擾或危害社群的內容。所有提交作品在發布前均會經過審閱。

📖

Community Voices

社群之聲

Published Memoirs

已發表的回憶錄